Continuing Education

What if I want to go back for a second undergraduate degree? Are those loans covered?
No. LRAP only covers loans taken out for your first bachelor’s degree at your LRAP-awarding college or university. Please note your LRAP benefits may be put...
Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 1:25 PM
Does attending graduate school affect my eligibility? Are my graduate school loans covered?
Loans borrowed for a graduate degree are not eligible for LRAP assistance. In general, you must initially qualify for assistance within 18 months after you ...
Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 1:26 PM